HOWE AND HUMMEL'S WHITE CROOK VODKA
White Crook Vodka
Enticing as the untethered promises of a Snake Oil Salesman, yet smooth and refined as an unreformed conman. White Crook Vodka is just as morally bankrupt as the world’s most premium vodka brands at half the price.
Inspired by the infamous NYC law firm Howe and Hummel. They were lawyers who defended criminals and criminals who practiced law. They happily gave voice to murderers, thieves and prostitutes. Best summed up as a less moral version of Robin Hood, they enjoyed defending criminals while fleecing the rich. Their crime of preference was blackmail, and their pro-bono legal defense of the cities prostitutes gave them plenty to work with.
Vodka Distilled from American Grain
Appearance: Clear as stream water.
Aroma: Clean, with slight hints of toasted cereal.
Taste: Smooth to the tongue, with a slight sweetness and hint of cracked pepper.
Finish: A light clean finish.
**PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING**
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days depending on how close you are to the San Diego, CA area. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accpet packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.